My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://travis.reachpolska.info
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, November 04, 2003

To be or not to be? This is the question.

To be what? A real, relevant, relational, servant of Christ. God revealed something to me a while back on a nice sunny Seattle afternoon, but only Alexis knows what that is. I haven�t really looked for confirmation of what was revealed, but today I was feeling the need for confirmation. So, I come here, to this wonderful little medium, known as the internet. So if you know me personally, I would like to hear whatever you have to tell, good or bad, critical or encouraging, whatever is on your heart, what do you see Travis� future holding? If you don�t know me personally, but feel like God has put something on your heart, of course please share.