Saturday, March 31, 2007
Wednesday, March 28, 2007
My brain feels like mush. Somewhere between soggy cereal and rotting cabbages.
Tuesday, March 20, 2007
Okay, I've been such a slacker (but I don't feel like it, it's just there isn't any proof otherwise, I think that's what we call getting close to burnout)...
We need to raise $9,000 for three of us to go to France and Poland this summer (the cost seems way high to me as well, but when it's broken down, there isn't anything to cut out). At this point the rough estimate that we have is around $1,500.
We leave on July 26th, and return on August 17th. One week in France, the rest in Poland.
Donation info on the right!
I promise more info coming soon, and a real piece of tangible mail for those I have on file! :) If you are interested let me know your address thanks!
So, last Thursday at work I setup a couple of new servers, well yesterday I went back to them to continue setup... in my genius attempt to make a good password, I forgot, and I apparently didn't write it down correctly. So, now I have two options, hope and pray that one of the password crackers that I have at the office will work, or reinstall it all over again, times 2 servers. Oh well. Worse has happened, their brand new and in no rush, thank God.
Tuesday, March 13, 2007
- Jesus brings truth, and that truth sets me free
- God the father is full of grace, that grace sets me free
- The Holy Spirit guides me in authority and power, that authority and power sets me free
- Who I am is not based on any one's opinions, ideas, culture, etc - Who I am is what The Lord has made me
- I am broken, but He is healing me, from glory to glory and one day I will see Him face to face in all of His glory and I'll be in all of mine as well.
- I worship the Lord my God will all my heart, soul, mind, and strength and His joy fills my heart
- Sometimes there is not a "heeby jeeby" moment, sometimes there is, but at any time I hear his voice, feel his presence, or know that His Spirit has spoken, I obey, sometimes kicking and screaming, and at times ignoring, but when I obey I never regret and always am more amazed by his mercy and grace.
I don't have the words to describe how amazing the men's group that I go to on Saturday mornings is. It isn't just a "guy's talking about their problems" group, it's a truly loving group, completely sincere in purely desiring God. Because of this group I have tools that have made me so much more aware of why I do the things I don't want to do and why I don't do what I do want to do. I have so much more of a life because of what God has done for me, using these men, using relationships that a mere 5 years ago I would have thought to be impossible. While I still struggle in doing things I do not want to do, I at least know that my desire to be pure and set apart is where God wants me to be. I'm beginning to get a slight glimpse of where God wants to direct me, in the mean time before Poland.
Wednesday, March 07, 2007
Reflect a little, give Him your ear.
I just might change the outlook of the rest of this hour, the day, the week, the month, the year, the rest of your life. I have never once been disappointed when I actually listen and reflect on what I hear/feel God saying.