My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://travis.reachpolska.info
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Mission Fundraising

Okay, I've been such a slacker (but I don't feel like it, it's just there isn't any proof otherwise, I think that's what we call getting close to burnout)...

We need to raise $9,000 for three of us to go to France and Poland this summer (the cost seems way high to me as well, but when it's broken down, there isn't anything to cut out). At this point the rough estimate that we have is around $1,500.

We leave on July 26th, and return on August 17th. One week in France, the rest in Poland.

Donation info on the right!

I promise more info coming soon, and a real piece of tangible mail for those I have on file! :) If you are interested let me know your address thanks!