My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://travis.reachpolska.info
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, November 28, 2003

Thanksgiving is tonight for me!

Some things never change! Such as getting sick every Thanksgiving! Yes, right now I’m sniffling, coughing, and a little on the miserable side. But it’s not enough to keep me from enjoying one of my favorite holidays. Thanksgiving this year is a little different, since I’m celebrating it today, and not yesterday, plus I’m a few continents and a rather large ocean away from Seattle. But I’m not sad, I do wish I could have Thanksgiving with some of my friends from home, but I gave a good number of them a call yesterday, I tried to call Alexis but apparently her mother’s house does not accept calls on Thanksgiving, but she called me in the morning, so that was good. So I hope all the Americans had a wonderful Thanksgiving.

Tonight we have the opportunity to witness just how thankful we truly are for God almighty; it’s not just a surface thing. I would appreciate prayer for words of wisdom, and words which will speak to the hearts of these girls who are searching so hard. The biggest hurdle for them is they see all the problems, hurt, and bad things in the world as God’s fault – “If God can do anything, then why doesn’t he change the world” – is their common reason for not trusting and loving God. I believe the Holy Spirit has given me something to say, I just pray that I can say it at the right time, without offending them, and in a loving manner which they can see God speaking through me, and it’s not me. God is with us, not against us, Satan is against us. So, thank you for encouraging me, praying, providing support (in more ways than one). God’s kingdom culture will prevail! Be blessed and go fourth.