My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://travis.reachpolska.info
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, November 12, 2003

Prayer needs...

We just finished with our pastor’s retreat today. The retreat was small, but intentionally small. We invited five couples, to come and be a part of this pastor’s retreat. The retreat was hosted by us, and put on by the pastor of the Swiss church which has taken us under his wing. He brought three others, and together I believe everyone was blessed. Something is going to rock this nation, something is going to explode, and that something is Jesus Christ. The time of worship was amazing, we had people representing five different nations (and four different languages), Poland, Switzerland, Germany, the US, and the Netherlands, the unity which took place is what the culture of God is all about. We had a couple from one of the Charismatic Catholic groups there, and they were absolutely amazing, and the love they portrayed for us, and us for them, really is beginning to heal some of the brokenness which happened here in Poland when the largest “protestant” movement called the catholic church the “Cult of marry”, and refusing to work even with spirit filled Catholics. The kingdom culture was a major theme, no matter where we are the culture of Christ is what makes it known God is working. I don’t mean “Christian” culture, I mean, true family type culture, which only God can create. I truly believe the people of Poland will know us by our love. So that is more of a praise than a prayer request, but the request is that this same spirit continue on, continue on to more and more people coming into a relationship with Christ.

My other prayer request is for two outreaches which are happening on Friday and Saturday. One is being put on by the Catholic charismatic group, and the other by our church. We are of course attending both, and helping out with each, as are the charismatic Catholics with us. I just ask for the same unity we experienced before, and for people to really see Christ, not “Foursquare” or “Catholic” but JESUS. Nothing else matters but the relationship these people have with God.

Thanks again for everything, I really wish I could say as Paul “I give thanks for you everyday”, but I can say this in all truth “I give thanks to you every time I think of you!”, so BE BLESSED.