My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://travis.reachpolska.info
and update your bookmarks.

Saturday, November 15, 2003

Communist Worship

In a room which was probably near 60 degrees F in temperature, and surely was built in the 70s and with a very communist flare to it, God was there. The physical environment may not have been much, but the spiritual environment was once again amazing. Although about half as many people as last night were there, the message was specifically for these people. It was a message of hope and freedom, two things which are not in the Polish culture. True hope, and true freedom, which I think isn’t even in any culture, except for God’s culture. Bob Ware from a Californian church, and Matthias Nowak from a Swiss church both gave this message, the message of God freeing us from rules and regulations, and most of all from religion, and being in a relationship which is full of hope. I believe the people really responded to it, the mass majority of them stayed after the event, and talked, and talked, and talked. I have a feeling we will have quite a number of new faces tomorrow evening.

My prayer for Zakopane, Seattle, and the whole earth:


You said, “ask and you will receive,
Whatever you need”
You said, “pray and I'll hear from heaven,
And I'll heal your land”

You said, “Your glory will fill the Earth,
Like water the seas”
You said, “lift up your eyes
The harvest is here,
The kingdom is near”

You said, “Ask and I'll give the nations to you”
Oh Lord, That's the cry of my heart
Distant shores and the islands will see Your light
As it rises on us

[You Said: by Shane Barnard]



So, I bet the communists who built this place we were in tonight, never thought a group of people would be worshiping Jesus, and even better people from many different nations, and many different “faiths”! AMEN.