My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://travis.reachpolska.info
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, November 19, 2003

Morning motivation...

How do you get motivated to wake up in the morning? Especially when you don’t have anywhere to go, or anyone making you be somewhere? I have hated mornings ever since I graduated high school (I had to get up early for Jazz band). Since then I've always woke up at the last possible second before having to go or do something (most of the time that was getting to work). But now here, I don’t have a set schedule except on Mondays where I travel to Carol and Denise’s (which I enjoy). Chris goes off to work, so there isn’t anyone here to talk to in the mornings, so usually my alarm goes off at 9:15, I turn it off, and fall back to sleep, wake up again at noon to the church bells just outside my window, then I usually lay in bed, and go in and out of sleep, until about 1 or 2… THIS IS SICK. I have a to do list, I have things to do, but I always tell myself “they can be done anytime” and I end up procrastinating until they have to be done, which some of things don’t have a due date, I’m just doing them to do them (such as making some Christmas gifts, and things like that). I also wrote down some personal goals, but I’ve hardly even thought about them. I guess it comes down to making a weekly schedule, with times I should get up, and what to do. But I can just see myself waking up, and saying to myself “it can wait”. I am the biggest procrastinator I know. Tonight I'll be making (hopefully) weekly appointments with each of the yong adults just to have coffee, people are always a good motivation for me. So, any suggestions?