My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://travis.reachpolska.info
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, November 28, 2003

Building relationships...

I had a splendid Thanksgiving meal tonight, all the usuals, and we had great fun playing Taboo! and Outburst! I love those games. I think it was good for everyone; we all got along, and just had a great time building relationships. My next step in building the relationships is to go out and have coffee, tea, or just go to some of the local pubs (which are not taboo as it generally is in the States) and simply talk, not about any specific, hopefully God, but the main point will be relationship building, and that’s that.

Here is some commentary from an Iraqi in Baghdad on Bush’s thanksgiving visit, I thought it was interesting. I pray that over time more Christians can visit Iraq and build relationship too. For all Iraqis – Be blessed, look forward to God, ask, seek, and knock and he will lead you to the truth, then go fourth.