My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://travis.reachpolska.info
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, November 20, 2003

Oh God, be near.

I’m feeling spiritually dull right now. I have no energy in the mornings, I read the words in my bible, but I don’t feel the words. I’m not falling, but I’m not moving either. I’m just sort of camping, and I don’t know if I can do anything about it. I’m in the dessert, wondering around, thirsty for truth, for light, for something new. I don’t know how Christians here survive, where do they get their fellowship? Where are they? I am such a people person; it’s so hard to not be around people all day long. I need to fellowship with God, I need the motivation to get up and seek him, seek him with all my heart. I know what I need to do, but every morning I just lie in bed, and my attitude stinks.


Give me the motivation, the energy, and the heart to keep on climbing.
I want to be with you, I don’t want to ignore you any longer.
I am pouring my heart out; I have no words, just feelings.
Thank you for all you have done, thank you.
Only you can fulfill my desire for fellowship.
Free me, free me, free me from my fears.
Oh God, I want to feel near you again.
Lord only you can brig me peace.
Holy Spirit, take control.
Deep with in my soul.
Fan the flame inside.
Burn fire burn.
Oh God.
Be near.