My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://travis.reachpolska.info
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, November 19, 2003

I am Ephesians... and I am Washington DC...



You are Ephesians

Which book of the Bible are you?
brought to you by Quizilla
I think its pretty acurate, what do my friends think? eh?


Congratulations, you're Washington, DC., the capitol of the United States.
What US city are you? Take the quiz by Girlwithagun.

As JFK said, DC is a city of southern efficiency and northern charm. He was wrong about the charm. From the cherry blossoms to the Potomac, this historic city is liberally painted with landmarks and attractions. Home to one of the most powerful governments in the world, this patriotic city is a crowded flux of transient residents, permanent residents, and commuters alike. A tourist Mecca twelve months a year, this bustling city is never short on people.

Grrr.. I wanted to be Seattle.


I found both of these over at Consistently Chili, thanks Mike.