My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://travis.reachpolska.info
and update your bookmarks.

Saturday, December 06, 2003

food for fish attitude change.

For the Kingdom of God is not a matter of what we eat or drink, but of living a life of goodness and peace and joy in the Holy Spirit. If you serve Christ with this attitude, you will please God. And other people will approve of you, too. So then, let us aim for harmony in the church and try to build each other up. [Romans 14:17-19]
Seeing as how things have been outright depressing around here, I think an attitude change is in need… again. I have been playing with the idea of weather or not I might be a little depressed, would I even be able to think that if I was? I don't know, I know nothing about depression, but I don't think I really am, I think I'm just frustrated and discouraged. So here are some ideas to get my mind off these things.

I really want to learn Guitar, I actually have membership to a guitar learning website, and when I self teach myself something I think I do pretty well. After all I self taught myself the computer and networking skills I have, which kept me employed at the same place for five years, let me live on my own, and go to school, until I came here. I think that once I put myself to it, I will do pretty well. For ten years, I played trombone, so I am not completely clueless to music.

I like reading books, but I do not like to start them. I have at least two books I would like to read, but I just have not picked them up yet: The Wounded Spirit by Frank Peretti and Revival's Golden Key by Ray Comfort. I need to get on them. Has anyone read either one? I do not really know much about 'em, I just received them from some friends.

I also have many topics I would like to post here; I just have not taken the energy to put my thoughts together. I also want to give thanks to all of the other bloggers whose blogs I read they are awesome.

I think I should create a weekly schedule, I have thought about this before, but the rebellious side of me is not going for it. I have had a schedule for as long as I can remember (except summer breaks), and I have enjoyed it, but now I want it again, at least to a point. With a schedule, maybe I will accomplish some things.

Thanks for reading and praying through this mess. I think I will be using "food for fish" as more of a place to talk about my ideas on ministry, and the struggles I face, and the triumphs I receive… that has always been the goal, but sometimes it takes me to repeat it to go back on track. Thanks and be blessed.