My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://travis.reachpolska.info
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, December 19, 2003

exactly how i feel

I couldn't get to sleep, and this song was playing, read every word, and know how I always feel, every day of my life! I never want to lose this passion, NEVER!
Desperate for changing
Starving for truth
Closer where I Started
Chasing after you

I'm falling even more in love with you
Letting go of all I've held onto
I'm standing here until you make me move
I'm hanging by a moment here with you

Forgetting all I'm lacking
Completely incomplete
I'll take your invitation
You take all of me

I'm living for the only thing I know
I'm running and not quite sure where to go
I don't know what I'm diving into
Just hanging by a moment here with you

There's nothing else to lose
Nothing left to find
There's nothing in the world
That could change my mind
There is nothing else
There is nothing else...

Just hanging by a moment
Hanging by a moment..
Hanging by a moment...
Hanging by a moment here with you..
[Lifehouse: Hanging by a moment]