My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://travis.reachpolska.info
and update your bookmarks.

Saturday, January 03, 2004

will someone come out to play, please

Grrr. No one wants to play today. Okay, no one can go out to play today. Times like this are when I really long for home, back home I had no problem finding someone to do something with, even if it was just sitting around and talking, here that's like a waste of time or something. I have always struggled being alone, but I really think I am doing better now, I have been alone since Monday, except for New Year's Eve, and until today, I have been very happy. However, now I am ready to do something, go somewhere, I've haven't left our apartment since Sunday, except for New Year's Eve and we only went about a block… I am so bored, not exactly lonely yet, I just want out of the house, I think I will go put something in the mail (the box is about half a block from here), and maybe someone will call me to kill this boredom.

I guess I will be reading more books, maybe I will even get to play SimCity 4000 again, that game is so addicting. I think I will also call some friends back home, but right now in Seattle it is just past 8am on a Saturday and most of them would not like to be woken up, except one, Matt, so maybe I will call him after I take the mail out. I wish all of my friends from back home could come here, then I would have people to hang out with, and I think for the young adults here, seeing all of us together would be a blinding light. Nevertheless, God has called me here, to depend on him, lean on him when I am alone, and to build me up with just him. So, I will ponder the words of Paul :

Don't worry about anything; instead, pray about everything. Tell God what you need, and thank him for all he has done. If you do this, you will experience God's peace, which is far more wonderful than the human mind can understand. His peace will guard your hearts and minds as you live in Christ Jesus. [Phil 4:6-7]