My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://travis.reachpolska.info
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, January 15, 2004

friends

Well… this is a little early to assume, but I will be thrilled if it works out. I have a friend from Seattle, going to school in Canada (Sussex?) who was going to go to Romania for a missions trip, but its been canceled… so logically he's asked me if their might be a possibility of them coming here! Of course, I jumped on the chance; they really want to work with children, so I am hoping I can hook them up with the local handicapped center for children, one of the young women in our church works there. It would be during their spring break, and Alexis would be here too, I think it will be rad, and maybe we can get some of our young adults to help out, and open up a new world for them. I have been thinking that we need to get a little more active in tangible things like this. Before the Christmas holidays came about, I had the impression some big things would start to form after the New Year, and I still believe it. Free Discos, Working with the handicapped children, working in the orphanages, cleaning up the city, these types of things I think will speak to people, yes they are works, but they are serving the needs of people, and through that Christ will be spoken.