My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://travis.reachpolska.info
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, January 09, 2004

snowboarding part II

More snowboarding today, yay! The conditions were not as nice as last time, but they were doable, though my right knee is killing me, it doesn't help that I fell full speed onto it, onto a sheet of ice. I am trying to get the hang of switching from "heel side" to "toe side" but it just isn't working out, and it’s a real bummer. Either way, it was another day of pure snow fun for only $9 again, and this time we got many more runs in.

Later in the day, we went to the monthly worship concert in the neighboring town, and it was another night of great interdenominational fellowship. Unfortunately, my ride was leaving right after, I would have loved to stay and chat, but my ride wanted to go. Tomorrow we "Americans" and Chris are celebrating our Christmas; it should be a fun night, of just relaxing, talking, and watching a movie.

I am having a hard time with some things right now; I could use some prayer specifically for my motivation to be jump-started. The passion is here, but no motivation, sounds like an oxymoron, but its true. I think the motivation is lacking because I really do not have the support system I was use to in Seattle, however, the number one reason I told people I was coming here was to "depend on God", boy is that ever coming true! For instance, one of the girls is turning 24 this weekend, and everyone else in our group is going to her birthday party, except me, I know I do not have a real friendship, and I should not expect to be invited, but for some reason it bothers me. Another thing bothering me is the complete lack of group bonding, no one, except us in the ministry, is committed, and that makes me very sad and frustrated… So just some simple prayer needs thanks!

We [I am] are now going to Bethel [Poland], where I will build an altar to the God who answered my prayers when I was in distress. He has stayed with me wherever I have gone." [Gen 35:3]
In other news: former president Clinton, says he too was convinced Iraq had weapsons of mass destruction.