My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://travis.reachpolska.info
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, January 08, 2004

interacting via IM, healthy for a relationship? hmmm... why not

TMielonen: Heeey.
alexiskoho: Hi
TMielonen: How's your day going?
alexiskoho: Um...Ok so far
alexiskoho: You?
TMielonen: its's been good, just got back from teaching... which went well... we finished Sleepless in Seattle :-)
alexiskoho: You watched the movie?
TMielonen: yeah we started it before Christmas, then finished it today, now they have to do a movie review.
alexiskoho: Do they like chick flicks?
alexiskoho: Only nerds do
TMielonen: Well all of them are chicks, except one, and i think he enjoyed it.
TMielonen: uh huh.
TMielonen: ;-)
alexiskoho: I meant for a guy
alexiskoho: You?
alexiskoho: He he
TMielonen: oh I see...
TMielonen: did you click on the link in my blog entry?
TMielonen: http://digitalwaffle.livejournal.com/1703.html
TMielonen: it will tell you the difference between a Nerd and Geek.
alexiskoho: No
alexiskoho: You are such a NERD!!!!!
alexiskoho: For knowing that sight
alexiskoho: Boy.....:-P
TMielonen: I searched for it, w/ google... its called "using my resources" its not like I just knew it out of my head.
TMielonen: Then I copy and pasted it into this...
alexiskoho: Thank you for explaining the process.....
alexiskoho: Im smarter now
TMielonen: lol... your welcomed... see, geeks always win =-O
alexiskoho: Who said you won?! >:o
TMielonen: I did :-!
alexiskoho: Of course
alexiskoho: Ego problems suck
TMielonen: yeah don't they... O:-)
TMielonen: who said they had pride issues?
TMielonen: I hope i'm not ruining your day...
alexiskoho: No of course not
TMielonen: good
alexiskoho: ;-)
alexiskoho: I love butter
alexiskoho: In fact i love fat
TMielonen: yeah you've told me that before... I do to... but is it Butter or Margerine?
TMielonen: the taste? not the look? :-)
alexiskoho: In eating it right now
TMielonen: are you like licking it?
TMielonen: I've heard of people that do that...
alexiskoho: Ha ha butter is better
TMielonen: yes it is!
TMielonen: yay
alexiskoho: Your sick!!!
alexiskoho: And i love garlic!!!!
TMielonen: okay good, because I don't.
TMielonen: Garlic rocks too... so you like Garlic bread eh? Butter and Garlic.... yummy
alexiskoho: you dont?!!!!!!
alexiskoho: Oh
TMielonen: No I don't like licking butter like some people... they actually bite chunks out and eat it... GROSS.
alexiskoho: family? O:-)
TMielonen: no... just some friends.
alexiskoho: Wierd friends sweetie
alexiskoho: But i still love you :-*
alexiskoho: I need to go
TMielonen: bye
TMielonen: love ya
alexiskoho: :-)