My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://travis.reachpolska.info
and update your bookmarks.

Saturday, January 17, 2004

a good Friday

Generally, Friday's are good, for me Friday's are my Saturdays, seeing as Sundays have turned into a workday now. Yesterday was great Carol, Denise, and I all went to Kraków and had a great time with some of Denise's old friends, Anjay (Andrew) and Renata and their young daughter Kailee, all of them speak fluent English. Kailee goes to an American school in Kraków so her accent is very American rather than British (which is what most Europeans learns). All we did was talk, talk, and talked some more. Anjay is very educated, and very funny, he works for a couple of missions for Eastern Europe and speaks Russian, Ukrainian and English, along with Polish of course. Their family is probably one of only two families I know who are generally happy, and Christ centered, it was very hopeful to see, since in the area I am actually working (Zakopane) I never see families truly centered on Christ. In the Evening we saw Matrix III, which I thoroughly enjoyed, I liked many of the lines, especially "Agent Smith: Why do you go on? Neo: Because I choose to". We saw it on an IMAX screen, I forgot how big those screen were, and how clear they are! Just ten years ago, doing things like this in Poland would have been impossible. Overall, it was a great day, it helped recharge my batteries, and I am not sure what to expect tonight, we are having a young adults meeting, we will be talking about gifts, what are God's gifts to us. What are we suppose to do with these gifts, mostly it will be a questions night.

I am truly feeling change is going to happen it is our choice to except the change and move on. I feel God leading me somewhere else, in terms of ideas and just how to connect with the young adults here, and the rest of the fellowship. Lives are going to change, and I am so excited! Very practical things are going to happen, and this community will at least see us serving them, if anything.

Then Jesus told them, "I assure you, if you have faith and don't doubt, you can do things like this and much more. You can even say to this mountain, `May God lift you up and throw you into the sea,' and it will happen. [Matthew 21:21]