My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://travis.reachpolska.info
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, January 21, 2004

on the fly "cooking"

I have no roasting pan. I have no recipe. I have no experience. But I am going to "cook" some pork, add some vegetables, spices, and pray that something tasty comes out. I had a recipe but I could not find the ingredients, then when I went to ask our neighbor if she had a oven roasting pan, she didn't have one. So, maybe I'll create a new dish tonight! Oh my… since the only thing I have ever successfully cooked was some chicken, and it was the recipe on the back of a Reynolds Wrap box! Prayer would be good. The meal is for our "upper room" night, where all of the young adults gather and eat a dinner together, and we discuss the latest topic, which for the past month has been The Holy Spirit, who, what, where, how. Prayer for the conversation would be good, the format is questions and answers, let's hope they have some questions, and even better some answers!

Update:It came out great! A little spicy, due to a misunderstanding in language... but it was fantastic, and I got many good comments... but I don't think cooking is my thing, I don't have the patience, but I guess I have the skill, if it comes down to it. The conversation was even better, and I am very encouraged, I knew the New Year would be a time for growth, change, and who knows what else. Prayer is amazing; I have never had a prayer life, as I do now. I know the prayer is the reason things are changing, and why I feel so good. I am hearing God's voice much clearer now, I guess he is just like a friend, the more you talk, and the better you get to know him... Wow imagine that.