My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://travis.reachpolska.info
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, December 09, 2002

Today I did.

Down the curving road, and into the valley I went
Around that bend, and this bend, into town I went
I went through town, the lights twinkling on the town tree
In this town, there's no such thing as a shopping spree

I drive through town, and back into the open valley
The sun glistening off the morning dew
I turn up the CD player, and start praisin' the almighty
Down the highway, I only see a few

I get to work in the next small town
The kid's all look very down
I think to my self, God they need help
Then I smile at the kid next to me
He smiles back

I ask God to use me
He tells me he already has
I tell him thanks, and go back to work