My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://travis.reachpolska.info
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, December 13, 2002

Like A Child
Dear God, surround me as I speak,
I ask for this everyday
the bridges that I walk across are weak
This would be my job
Frustrations fill the void that I can't solely bear
This would also be my job
Dear God, don't let me fall apart,
I also ask for this everyday
you've held me close to you
Yes he has, Amen
I have turned away and searched for answers I can't understand
This is also true, i'm glad he has the answers

Chorus:

They say that I can move the mountains
Wow, imagine that! AWESOME
And send them falling to the sea
Again, how awesome is this?
They say that I can walk on water
I can't even swim!
If I would follow and believe
Okay, God I do!
with faith like a child
Now, this is a problem, but i'm trying, with all my heart i'm trying

Sometimes, when I feel miles away
Which is just about every morning when that stupid beeping/buzzing sound goes off
and my eyes can't see your face
Well, yeah that happens in the morning too, but through out my day too
I wonder if I've grown to lose the recklessness
I sure hope so, I want to become solid
I walked in light of you
Hmm...

[Chorus]

Little girl:
"I've got joy like a fountain!"
I've got joy like a fountain too! Amen... I just wish I could always be aware of it...
"Be kind one to others"
I try, I try so hard, I still need help in this area... I know, I can not be perfect
"In Jesus Christ Your son"
That's right baby!

They say that love can heal the broken
I believe this with every part of my soul and spirit!
They say that hope can make you see
Of course, otherwise what are we doing?
They say that faith can find a Savior
Faith will find a Savior...
If you would follow and believe
That's the key.
with faith like a child
And this is hard, but it will happen, and it is so true!

Written by Jars of Clay <--- I LOVE THESE GUYS!!!
Copyright 1995 BridgeBuilding Music (BMI)/
Pogostick Music (BMI). All rights reserved.