My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://travis.reachpolska.info
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, December 26, 2002

So today was Jesus' birthday! Yay! My Mom's family is pretty good. No one gets drunk, there is no arguing mostly people just are happy... But they surely don't celebrate CHRISTmas for the Christ part of it... now they may think they do in "spirit" but they do not truly understand his love (except for my grandparents, and my mom to a point). I love them all though, and I just wish I could actually talk to them about Christ, I just wish I would always be able to bring up Christ, in such a way that they would question everything, that they would want to fill that hole w/ love from God! I so badly want this more than anything else in the world! I just want to be able to radiate Christ's love in everything I do, and in everything I say! I am so FRUSTRATED!!!! I only want to love people like he did, and have people see that!! I have such a confidence problem, such a problem with being touched, LORD I PRAY THAT THIS BE REMOVED!!! Okay... ahhh, I�m so mad at myself.

.: prayers, prayer requests :.

Oh God! All I ask is for you to remove the "touch" issues, remove the "confidence" issues, remove Satan from my life, and remove these sin traps from my life!! I only want to live for you! ONLY! I also ask for you to bring people into the lives of my co-workers, my family and my friends to bring them closer to you and for them to know your love!

Witnessing... [2 Timothy 1:5-8]

5 I know that you sincerely trust the Lord, for you have the faith of your mother, Eunice, and your grandmother, Lois. 6 This is why I remind you to fan into flames the spiritual gift God gave you when I laid my hands on you. 7 For God has not given us a spirit of fear and timidity, but of power, love, and self-discipline. 8 So you must never be ashamed to tell others about our Lord. And don't be ashamed of me, either, even though I'm in prison for Christ. With the strength God gives you, be ready to suffer with me for the proclamation of the Good News.