My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://travis.reachpolska.info
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, December 11, 2002

Right now I have this nasty feeling in my gut, I guess you'de call them, butterflies... I really don't want to go to class, since last week I made a fool of my self and forgot we had a presentation, so I snuck out of class, but now I don't know what we are doing tonight, which is the last day of class... ARG. I hate it when I put myself in these situations, but at least I know it is never as bad as I think it will be. Anyway pray for me! :-) I am so excited to hear Don speak tonight! He's an awesome spaker, and CRU will be great... we can go out and celebrate the end of the quarter! Anyway, have fun everyone and i'll see most of ya soon. :-)