My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://travis.reachpolska.info
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, December 19, 2002

Dear Jesus,

What was it like to be here on earth? What did you really look like? When are you coming back? Why will/do some people refuse to believe of you? I want to know you more! What will it be like to be with you forever? I want everyone to know you even more than I do! Lord, how can I help? Why do we have to do the job? I know that all of these questions can be found in faith and knowledge in your word, but i'm lazy I want to know now! But I will wait, for I understand that paitiance is important. You have given me so much! Why? To worship you is to have the smallest hint of what heaven will be, I want to worship you by my actions, what I say, what produce, in my relationships, I want to not only worship you in song, but in everything else! I want to worship you with my entire life! Only then, will I continue to constantly enjoy you, otherwise the instant I forget my main goal, which is to live for you, and to love others as you do, the world as you designed it will eat me alive. But I have this one last hope, you will never leave me, I can leave you, but you won't leave me and I believe since I truly believe and follow you with all my heart I can not leave you, why!?!? That would be just stupid.

In your awesome name,


Travis