My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://travis.reachpolska.info
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, April 12, 2004

To Satan and his world,



In Jesus' name, I declare myself free from your world. I am a child of Jesus Christ, the Father and the Holy Spirit - He is my Lord and Savior. Jesus Christ has lordship over me and I submit my life to him and no other. You will no longer have power or authority over my thoughts and me. In Jesus' name, your temptations will no longer penetrate me, they will no longer have any effect on my life. This is my declaration of dependence on Jesus Christ THE LORD and Savior. This is my declaration to you that I am no longer a part of your world, I am a citizen of God's kingdom. It is my desire to only serve Jesus Christ, I will no longer serve lust, for it serves no purpose in His kingdom. I will no longer serve sin, it serves no purpose for His kingdom. You have no authority, you have no power, you have no effect in my life because of the name of Jesus and his ultimate authority, in which he protects me and loves me. You are no longer. I believe in the power of Jesus Christ, therefore I know and expect HIM to lead me from temptation - Satan you are finished with my life. War has been declared and Jesus has victory!
"My Father has given me authority over everything. No one really knows the Son except the Father, and no one really knows the Father except the Son and those to whom the Son chooses to reveal him." - Jesus Christ [Matthew 11:27]
(Let's just say I am pissed)