My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://travis.reachpolska.info
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, May 19, 2003

I�m feeling quite good about my self right now, and I know its because I�m doing the best I can to honor God with all my actions. I had a tough time this morning, but that�s okay I�m moving on. I�m on day 13, almost two weeks, it�s getting harder but I�m holding on. I�ve realized that my real passion is not evangelism but discipleship, I want nothing more but for people to grow closer and closer to God. Sure I love seeing people except Christ for the first time, but I want to be part of the process, which changes their lives. I know God is using me to help train, and show people who God really is. I�ve never been all that great in brining people actually to Christ, but I can surely take a person from that decision in their lives and make it real to them. I know I can because God has shown me that, although for the past two years I was wrapped up in trying to bring others to him, he has called me to helping others get to him closer, which brings me closer and closer to him. The best way to learn something is to teach something.

If you are wise and understand God's ways, live a life of steady goodness so that only good deeds will pour forth. And if you don't brag about the good you do, then you will be truly wise! But if you are bitterly jealous and there is selfish ambition in your hearts, don't brag about being wise. That is the worst kind of lie. For jealousy and selfishness are not God's kind of wisdom. Such things are earthly, unspiritual, and motivated by the Devil. For wherever there is jealousy and selfish ambition, there you will find disorder and every kind of evil.
But the wisdom that comes from heaven is first of all pure. It is also peace loving, gentle at all times, and willing to yield to others. It is full of mercy and good deeds. It shows no partiality and is always sincere. And those who are peacemakers will plant seeds of peace and reap a harvest of goodness.
[James 3:13-18]

PS. Any thoughts on the new color scheme? I'm not too sure, so let me know... thanks!