My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://travis.reachpolska.info
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, January 09, 2003

You�ll just have to wait.

When I look into your eyes they will sparkle.
When I see your smile I will smile.
When we talk we will finish each others thoughts.
When we are alone God will be there.
We will annoy each other.
We will play with each other.

I seek for you my love.
I want the time to worship our God with you.
I see our children laughing and playing.
We love people because we love Jesus and he loves us.

But for now I wait.
For now I grow with God.
God is my soul mate.
My soul was created for a relationship with him.
Your soul was created to be filled by him.
I seek him and him alone.
You will be my gift from him.
And together we will grow for him.

For now you�ll just have to wait.
Because I am not ready.
No I�m not ready.
Not ready.