My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://travis.reachpolska.info
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, January 17, 2003

I now know what puts me in a bad mood, what rubs me the wrong way, and what I hope I never do to people, but I know I do sometimes.

You know what it is?

It's when I get to work and the first thing someone asks or tells me is "I have this problem", "Can you help me", "Quick, blah blah blah's computer isn't working and he/she needs it NOW!!!!".... AHHH people, calm down. When this happens to me first thing in the morning, I get really defensive, and it puts me in a bad mood, I give quick snappy answers, and don't make eye contact with the person... Grr I hate it, I hate it, I hate it.


No "Good morning Travis, how are you?"... That's all I want... just some polite greeting, a smile, not a frantic angry person who has no idea what to do but complain.

I wish that this didn�t affect me and that I could just turn the other cheek� I only remember one time where I was like� �And how is your day?� with a smile. But that was a special day, not sure why I was just happy. I don�t always get angry or annoyed, but I always notice it, and it usually makes me a little less happy to be at work.

So, anyways, this is one of my biggest pet-peeves, just say HI people� Start a small conversation; don�t complain to me right away! I�ll be more than happy to actually help if you don�t attack me right away!