My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://travis.reachpolska.info
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, January 13, 2003

A nightmare to be told. Sex, Scandal, and Life.

This is an actual dream/nightmare I had last night.

The scene: Some kind of �Christian� retreat or conference (at least everyone involved were Christians in my life at the current moment). In some kind of mountain resort, but in the summer time, possibly in Canada� in a Hotel/Resort.

The people: All people I know in real life, but it involves different groups of people I�m involved with, but the groups are not associated with each other, therefore these people don�t know each other.

It�s the first night of our little �retreat/conference� and before I know it, I�m having sex with one of the girls in our group, I don�t recall any details, I just know it happened (you know how dreams are). So after this little night of sin� about half the day goes by before everyone realizes that this girl has been murdered. Yeah that�s right murdered, so apparently I have a problem� The thing is� I didn�t murder her. For some silly reason everyone knows that I was with her the previous night, so of course everyone assumes that it was me who killed her.

After about what seems like 2 hours, the police and FBI (dreams sure are strange) determine through �biological� evidence that I was with her the night before. I distinctly remember the sheets where my sin took place being held up for all to see, as in a really bad movie version of �Clue�. What to do� well it turns out that after a whole lot of humiliation that the leader of the group (who is a real group leader in my life) is the one who killed her. Why? I don�t know. This is where I woke up� with all kinds of things going through my head�

What on Earth, In hell, or Heaven does this all mean?

I�m guessing either it�s what my life would have been had I not decided to follow Christ. Or what it will be like if I fall away� Wow bad stuff, good reminder� a little harsh� maybe� but I�m glad that I�ve decided to continue to follow him. Otherwise, my goodness!