My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://travis.reachpolska.info
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, January 30, 2003

So something was brought up tonight at my young adults group, which made me think. The speaker asked us to think about the things which open the door for Satan to get a hold of us... I eventually thought of things... like being busy, finding something else to do rather then spending time with God, and doing other things rather than reading God's word. Now these are all fine and dandy, but, beside those things, which a good majority of us suffer from (at least here in the Seattle Metro area), I couldn't and still have not thought of other real hard core things. This scares me, there must be something, I don't want to get to the point that I don't know what I need to work on!

So far though, I know of these things:

Get more into the word, instead of finding other things to do.
Stop being afraid to just study my Bible where ever I want (work, school, parks, etc).
Continue to bounce lustful thoughts out of my head.
And a new goal, try and be encouraging about everything!

So, pray for me, I�m praying for you, we are all in this together, and it can only get better from hear!