My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://travis.reachpolska.info
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, January 07, 2008

A new read: Holistic Liberal Christian

I found a new blog via "Backyard Missionary", called "Holistic Liberal Christian" (HLC) whose personality desires to be Speculative, broad-minded, frank, and intellectually independent. Already is on the same page as I, although I appear to be on the "mainstream" much of the time, I'm more and more into the ideals of HLC than the main. However the importance of the fellowship is so key to my (and I believe all others) development as a diciple that I feel I have a mission inside the exsisting structure to at least put windows in, where there are 3 feet thick walls at the moment.

So, take a look, the books, videos, and other resources are great brain food especially considering missions.