My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://travis.reachpolska.info
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, August 26, 2003

One moment at a time.

That is how I should be living my life right now, sometimes I am, but a find myself thinking and dreaming of the future, quite often. I need to set my sights on the realities of heaven, yet I also need to do what needs to be done here on Earth. I have four days left of working for the school district, and eleven days until I leave for Poland. I need to slow down, make a (another) list, and just get life going.

For some reason I feel the need to post the lyrics from one of my favorite praise songs�

What to say Lord?
It's You who gave me life and I
Can't explain just how
Much You mean to me now
That You have saved me Lord
I give all that I am to You
That everyday I can
Be a light that shines Your name

Everyday Lord I'll
Learn to stand upon Your Word
And I pray
That I might come to know You more
That You would guide me
In every single step I take
That everyday I can
Be Your light unto the world

Everyday it's You I'll live for
Everyday I'll follow after You
Everyday I'll walk with You my Lord

It's You I live for, everyday
It's You I live for, everyday
It's You I live for, everyday


This song reminds me to just take one day at a time, but to remember the overall picture of everyday living for Christ.

What to do�

1. Find my proof of insurance so I can prove to the Duvall PD that I have insurance (I was pulled over last Friday, and couldn�t find the current insurance card)
2. Get new License plates (that�s what I was originally pulled over for, no ticket on either account)
3. Go to AAA and get my international drivers license
4. Go to Kinko�s and get some passport photos for my youth traveler�s ID
5. Pray, Pray, Pray, Read the bible, Read the bible, Read the bible