My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://travis.reachpolska.info
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, July 01, 2003

Proverbs 31 & Ecclesiastes

First, I read Proverbs 31, which I've read many times before, but today I got something different out of it. Instead of just applying it to a Godly wife, it applies to anyone who wants to be Godly. A Godly person, shall be a hard worker, fear God, respect their spouse, be prepared, encourage others, care for others, concern for the poor, and have wisdom in handling money. All of these attributes lead to a life of enjoyment, success, honor and good work.

But, if you read Ecclesiastes it appears that Solomon says all of this wisdom is meaningless, but READ the whole thing, it is amazing! Don't live just to live for wisdom and wealth, live to fear and worship God almighty. I read the entire thing today, and I am soo happy I did.