My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://travis.reachpolska.info
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, March 14, 2003

Where is your focus?
I am your friend, why do you need to get on the defense?
I am a brother in Christ, why do you not trust what I have to say?
I am hurt by your reactions, I guess I misunderstand you.
I can't explain how I feel, but I know it's the truth.
My heart is hurting for you, I tremble when I think of losing you.
I cried last night, I prayed last night, I am here, where are you?

5 So make every effort to apply the benefits of these promises to your life. Then your faith will produce a life of moral excellence. A life of moral excellence leads to knowing God better. 6 Knowing God leads to self-control. Self-control leads to patient endurance, and patient endurance leads to godliness. 7 Godliness leads to love for other Christians, and finally you will grow to have genuine love for everyone. 8 The more you grow like this, the more you will become productive and useful in your knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ.

[2 Peter 1:5-8]

You are my friend.