My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://travis.reachpolska.info
and update your bookmarks.

Saturday, March 22, 2003

The perfect environment for me is one where I can be free of the busy stuff in life. Right now, as I write this, I�m looking out at that environment. It includes a slight breeze, a blue sky with puffy white clouds, a body of water, and nothing but me and God. In this little environment I would enjoy a little biking, maybe south to Redmond, or North West to Seattle. I�m thinking, North West, because I get to see more of the beautiful lake Washington. I think I�m going to throw on some warm-ups, a pair of my tennis shoes, a light jacket, yikes though� I need some music. Grrr my MP3 player is broken, well not really, but the screen doesn�t work, so I�m very tempted to buy a new one, because a bike-ride without music is like driving a car without a radio/CD player for me.

So, this is what I�m going to do today:

Go to Radio Shack or Target and hopefully they will have an MP3 player I like, although maybe I should wait because the next cell phone I want will have one built in� grr.

Go back to my place, put on some warm-ups, get my bike out of the closet, throw on my tennis shoes, and hit the Burk Gilman trial, listening to the sounds of Switchfoot.

Talk, listen, worship, walk, run, bike, watch, feel, look for, God in everything I do and everywhere I go.

Come back whenever I feel like it.

Go to a play up in Camano Island with a good �ol friend of mine.