My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://travis.reachpolska.info
and update your bookmarks.

Saturday, May 05, 2007

Transparency

So last night and this morning I attended a Men’s conference, it was pretty good, put on by our church. It’s actually the first one I’ve ever been to. My heart wasn’t really wrenched, but that’s okay I don’t have to always experience emotions for something to be good. What I really came home with was the fact that I still focus and desire to have approval from others. It’s very hard to get beyond. However, rather than being disappointed and frustrated I am choosing to “just do it” to go forward and take hold of the calling God has placed on my life. One step at a time, little by little the vision will be cast and people will catch. The Lord is awesome, faithful, good, and he is in control.

Also I can feel a new passion coming, a new love of life, and this time the catalyst is me choosing it, rather than a random external motivator. Slowly but surely I know life will line up, more than I could ever explain at this moment. In a way I feel like a character on Lost, accept that I am found, washed clean, and I trust this place that I seem to have randomly ended up on, actually I trust The Lord not this place.