My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://travis.reachpolska.info
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Talking about Jesus, as if he were alive!

Man, sometimes I am so ashamed of myself, in a good healthy way. Let me explain, many times I dodge, withhold, or otherwise avoid talking about Jesus in a real way. Yeah I'll mention what I believe, what I think, and at times give simple encouragements. BUT, it's always in a very politically correct, benign kind of way. He is so real, and he has and does so much for me, I should talk about what he does as if it were my parents doing something great for me. He deserves even more praise! He is great, and his name shall reign the earth. Yet I inhibit myself all the time... this I shall investigate, this I shall dig into. I want him to be apparent in my life.