My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://travis.reachpolska.info
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, June 23, 2003

Let the games begin.

Okay, so they are not really games, and they are not really competitive, but� I still have to get in shape for these games� What are these games? The games of life. Jesus told us to love the Lord, Our God, with all our Hearts (emotionally), Minds (educationally), and soul (spiritually). I have devised a system for myself to train my self in each of those areas. So what is a time with God and Travis going to look like?

20min of Push-ups and sit-ups � This is to prepare myself for the educational area, plus a good workout always leaves me feeling more spiritual.

20min of reading the Bible/Christian readings � This is the educational area, I think twice a week like Tuesdays and Thursdays I will read from some kind of Christian reading other than the bible, such as "The purpose driven life".

20min of bike riding and listening to Worship/Christian music� This is the spiritual area and more physical activity to prepare me for the emotional activity, during this time I'll listen to worship music and other Christian music w/ my cool MP3 player, this is actually the main reason I bought it, and I've never used it for this purpose.

20min of blogging � This is the emotional activity, this is where I'll write about what I really got out of my time with the Lord, this is the time I'll truly see how I am suppose to do what he has said in this time. This is the time for me to open up and chew what I've eaten.

Total 80min w/ God� not bad, that's like a class period in high school (we had a block schedule). Awesome, now I've got to actually stick to it, but because I've laid it out, I believe I can do it.