My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://travis.reachpolska.info
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, April 04, 2003

I'm a sinner

I'm a drop-out (you know how many classes i've dropped!), a loser (I really suck at playing cards...), a lier (sometimes this really causes a lot of problems), a perverted sexual guy (come on guys, you know it), an emotional freak (so i'm a little on the sensitive side, and speak before thinking sometimes), and most of all, a follower of Christ. While he didn't have any of these problems, he was tempted, but he over came, and I can too (just not on the first try, but maybe you can). I have been set free of the bondage of sin! We all have/can when we follow Christ. I love the book of Mathew, it's convicting, but very useful in making me repent and change my ways. Amen.