My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://travis.reachpolska.info
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Something.

Listening to: Weak for the Man - Carla Cook

I feel like I have nothing to say, but I have so much in me to say. But all of this stuff in me feels so unimportant to the rest of the world. Yet, at the same time I want to scream it all to the world. The Lord is all I want, and all I need, He is everything, he is EVERYTHING. This sounds so pat, so cliché, so not important. But they are simple words that effect me down to the very core of my being, it is not a feeling, it is not a "good warm fuzzy" feeling in me, it is a motivation. This thing that I feel, it's more than I could ever imagine, and it is so hard to explain. I really can't stand here and not be moved. But then I find myself standing right where I don't want to be, and I don't move when I should. Thank God for His grace, and I do not feel neither shame nor guilt, because I know that the Lord, my God continues call me. If only my fleshy desires would align with my spiritual desires. Then I might actually do what I want to do and stop doing the things I do not want to do.

Father,

In your name I come. In your grace I walk. In your power I go. In your way I desire. You are absolute. I want to commit my fleshly desires to your will, I want to commit my soul to your spirit. Let your glory fall around, shine around. Father keep me from temptation, from anger, shame, sexually, selfishly, all that you would not call your own. Lord, most of all open my heart to hear your words, your love, and to be filled with your spirit in all that I do. May this road of communication be open forever, and ever. Amen.