My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://travis.reachpolska.info
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, May 11, 2004

Profiling

I love the new Blogger profiles! Did you know that by clicking on one of your interests, movies, music listings, location, etc Blogger will list people with matching items? It is so rad I have already found so many neat people. I don't know what I'm going to do; my blogroll is already way to long. So for now I'll just plug a few of the people I've ran across.

Vin Thomas via "Wild at Heart" - Vin Thomas
Luaren (whom totally reminds me of my friend Lauren Rimkus!) via "Switchfoot" - Whoa Kids
Joshua via "Switchfoot" - 4given

PS. I don't know what is going on, but I can't access Haloscan. Apparently there is something wrong between here (in Poland) and there.