My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://travis.reachpolska.info
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, September 29, 2003

What can I do� 9/21/03 10:52PM

For those who know me, tell me what I can do. What do you think I�m good at, where I excel, and where I have ability? What do you think I need to work on, what areas am I weak in, or what do I need to change?

I want to be as effective as I can be while I�m here, and to do that, I need to have a clear picture of who I am to the outsider, that would be anyone who isn�t me. I like hearing feedback, criticism, and basically I am open to anything. I believe that to be effective in ministry (which all of �us� are) we must all realize our strengths and weaknesses, and hold onto what is true and good.