My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://travis.reachpolska.info
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, September 29, 2003

And I�m gone.

Here is just a quick update.

1 � Wireless internet in the airports does not work right, at least my experience thus far has been unsuccessful.

2 � If you would like to send me something here is my mailing address in Poland.
Travis Mielonen
ul. Andrzeja Struga 3/6
34-500 Zakopane
Poland

3 � Tell everybody I�m okay, I made it safely, and I�ll have some pictures posted as soon as I can.

4 � I am very excited, but at the moment I�m tired (I�m actually on the plane from Chicago to Frankfurt right now), as soon as I get an internet connection I�ll be posting this.

5 � Thanks for all of your prayers, support, and friendships� if you couldn�t go, or didn�t hear about the surprise party, it was amazing, sorry if you didn�t hear about, they tried Alexis and Matt are amazing.

6 � I have lot more to say, but I�ll wait when I get the time to actually think straight, which might be a while.