My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://travis.reachpolska.info
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Major changes coming....

Okay so with our new Poland focused website pretty much up... I've fallen in love with using Word Press, and have decided to re-launch, re-brand, and re-focus food for fish... I'm kinda sad to see the name change... I might incorporate it somehow.. But I will converting this blog into my own personal blog, called "Living as a foreigner" for now, while I import, design, and tweak, you can see a test version here (right now, it's absolutely nothing but the default install of Word Press).

And sometime in the not to distant future you'll magically be transported to there when visiting this site... and hopefully the feed subscriptions as well.

Stay tuned....