My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://travis.reachpolska.info
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Be careful...

So, the last week or so I've been thinking that I'm a bit tired of doing proposals, regular maintenance, etc at work... I realized I actually like doing the "fire fighting" stuff (the emergencies, down servers, etc)... well out of the blue one of our clients loses their server, and everything with, despite the fact that they had redundancy and all of the precautionary things to prevent it.

The funny thing, I'm okay with it, yes it is a little stressful having them breathe down my back (their pretty nice about it though, not talking to the air, yet). I like it, weird eh?

PS... Also take a look at one of my buddy's blog from my small group.