My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://travis.reachpolska.info
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Another update.

It seems that all I do are “updates” now… with living at my parents house Alexis and I find ourselves not doing anything regular, including getting on the Internet for relax time. Anyway, the update. Well, I didn’t get the job that I interviewed for a few weeks ago for, they called me the same day, which was very nice… sorry I didn’t say anything, been really busy. But, I just got a call today asking for another interview with an Educational Service District (that would be the people that provide special services to school districts, including technical support) for the NW Regional ESD in the Portland area. This is good! Because I have worked as a Network Administrator for a school district in the Seattle area for just about ever… I love it, and I would love this job too, I just know it. So please keep this in your prayers.

As for the rest of life… Alexis and I applied for an apartment; I know a bit backwards you say? Yeah we don’t have jobs in Portland, but we might get an apartment… God does stuff like that and it works… Go figure. This apartment is the exact one we have been (admittedly) coveting for about a year, maybe coveting is not exactly right, but I know at times our hearts were near coveting… It’s a townhouse, with two bedrooms, washer/dryer, 1.5 baths, and a large living/dining area and decent kitchen, it’s perfect for where we are in life right now. So if God wants us to have it, he’ll make it happen and we will be moving in Oct 30th.