My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://travis.reachpolska.info
and update your bookmarks.

Saturday, March 05, 2005

My Birthday present

September was the last time my car was washed, and last Thursday (the 3rd) was my birthday. A couple of people timed it just right and I got some checks in the mail on my birthday, just enough that I was able to get my car washed and detailed. And since I don’t think I have ever posted a picture of my car; here it is in the church parking lot. By the way, I’m 23 now… and yes, it does feel different, I’m in an odd numbered year, and odd numbered years make me feel older than even numbered, isn’t that strange?


Here is a before picture, back in January we had a one day ice storm, my poor car had mud frozen to it. I must have spent at least an hour breaking the ice off, and I am sure in the process I added a few scratches.