My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://travis.reachpolska.info
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, January 21, 2005

I’m Alive

Here is a quick update. I finished my first quarter at Oregon College of Ministry and the International Training Program with a 3.4 GPA, go Travis! Alexis and I are doing very well, we still are not back together, but it is a time of healing and reflection for our friendship and is probably near its strongest point ever. I have learned a lot about ministry, listening to God, being sensitive to other’s needs, and putting the idea of daily sacrificing into daily practice (instead of the 3 or 4 times a month where I was convicted, which lead to frustration and insanity). I know that the Lord speaks to everyone one of his children and that my calling is to be a pastor, and somehow equipping and connecting people to be in the ministry is the central theme of this calling.

On another note, I really miss blogging day to day and I hope to get back in the habit and be able to have enough Internet access to write down my thoughts again. Thanks for all your encouragement and I look forward to being reconnected with the blogsphere. Be blessed.